Sunday, February 21, 2010

2nd Post

Outside my window...
Sunny with a cold wind..brrrrr

I am thinking...
I hope my sister and niece visit today

I am thankful for...
Piece and quiet

From the learning rooms...(if this applies)
Hmmm.. have to figure out what this means

From the kitchen...
Left over pasta with mushrooms and improvised garlic bread (regular wheat bread toasted with butter heehee)

I am wearing...
mixed pj's. Pink Eyor pants with orange Tinkerbell night shirt

I am creating...
A swatch for a baby sweater

I am going...
To try and relax before work tomorrow

I am reading...
random pages of New Moon

I am hoping...
To finish my swatch today

I am hearing...
Dogs barking there heads off. Why do neighbors have dogs they cant control or take care of for that matter.

Around the house...
Morning mess

One of my favorite things...
Sunday morning movies

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Still need to Mail out mittens and scarf to Mandy
Still Need to Finish fixing up my car
Still need to Pick up my taxes
But finished Starting, Knitting, and blocking Sally's scarf, whew!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

No comments: