Thursday, September 09, 2010

Simple Woman Daybook Sept. 9, 2010






FOR TODAY

Outside my window...
Dark clouded night and the last glows of the days end.

I am thinking...
I need to knit knit knit! Perfect cool cloudy night for it.

I am thankful for...
Having my family so close even though we are so far apart.

From the kitchen...
Mommy making some yummy Frijoles Puercos (mexican style pork beans. Smells so good!! Thinking of grabbing a plateful with some Tortillas de Harina (flour tortillas).

I am wearing...
My work clothes still. If I change out Ill be to lazy to shower. Then Ill have to do it in the morning and then Ill run super late for work. Its a domino effect.

I am creating...
The Featherweight Cardigan. Super Excited to wear it!! Once its done.

I am going...
To shower and get cozy in my knitting corner.

I am reading...
I want to start The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo or and Anne Boleyn book. I also want to re-read the Sookie Stackhouse books 1-5 or the Twilight Saga. MAN!!!

I am hoping...
That tomorrow is a light traffic day. (Good Luck!!)

I am hearing...
Will be hearing a good knitting podcast.

Around the house...
Yummy smells form the kitchen. Kitties lying in my knitting corner.

One of my favorite things...
Feeling the cool breeze and seeing the cloudy day of a first day of Autumn. Just wonderful.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Organize my soon to come Holiday self wish list.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...






Simple Woman's Day Book

No comments: