Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Summer Lovin'

OK so apparently I took a summer vacation. But I'm back!!! Much knitting and more knitting with some delicious fiber on the side. :drools:

I was definitely taking a forced break from knitting. I had several rounds of relatives visiting for about a month and a half. When some relatives left others came in. In between all this my Mom left on her vacation and left me alone to entertain!! While I had to work. I managed to take two weeks off but not much knitting accomplished. Well, as much I as I loved seeing my family which included my Grandmother and one of my favorite Uncles, I'm used to a quiet home which was not to well obtained when little ones are involved in the visits. Oh how I missed peace and quiet with a good project on the needles and a good podcast on the Itouch!!! OK so I'm done with the "woe is to me" and explaining why I had disappeared. That and I'm sure you guys weren't waiting on the edge of your seat LOL.

Ok So on to the blog

I have many new WIP's which does not help with the ones already on the needles. The only thing I managed to finish is a 2ply skein of beautiful bright pink Merino/Silk blend Louet fiber I spun on my drop spindle. Its sooo pretty but Ill talk about it on another blog soon to come. Yup that's all I've finished. However I have learned some things and casted on others and am wanting to start new and fun things. Like I have previously mentioned I have started and seems like I can now actually spin. But this autumn and winter to come I have decided I will do more baking and with that also do some cooking.

So basically this is just an intro to my return and my new found determination to keep this blog going. I want to consistently blog from here on out at least once a week and with this I want to decided if I want to start a podcast or not. I realize I want to say so much in one blog but I feel its sooo much reading you may get bored. But we'll see what happens from here to the end of the year and maybe into next spring. Its only and idea among many others I am having.

I will be posting a blog sometime this week about some actual stuff with actual pics :)

No comments: