Monday, June 14, 2010

Many WIP!!!! Whoopeee!!!!

Iv been more of a monogamous knitter since I began. I felt like I needed to finish something before starting something. And if I did decide to knit something else my current project was to be frogged cause I knew I wouldn't finish it. WRONG!!!! Who knew you could have many WIP's at one time? Apparently everyone else except me. The more I listen to pod casts the more I realize how much more I can do with my knitting. It's so exciting. From casting on socks ahead of time to be picked up when I like to. To having many sweaters in progress and picking them up as I wanted. You don't have to have a pattern to knit socks. Vanilla is the word! Hallelujah Iv seen the light LOL.

So after I have discovered this profound knitting mystery (not so much) I have alas many WIP's!!

My first Vanilla sock for Mindless knitting: Simple 3x1 rib pattern Berroco Sox in black for toe, heel, and cuff and the Patons Kroy in the red colorway

My first Cardi: Autumn Leaves Cardigan with Patons Classic Wool in Berry and Woodrose pink.

My first knitted Xmas gift: Lacy Leaf Satchel with Berroco Mica in a pretty shimmery gold for my sister.

&

My First Personal Pattern: A small clutch to experience my first zipper, felting, color work and, of course, my first design. Using Knitpicks Telemark in black and pink sport weight.

I will post individual blog posts for each item as I tend to get off topic if I have more than one thing in the same blog. As I'm about to do for the Satchel ;)

No comments: