Saturday, May 01, 2010

This Is My Confession

My LYS Border Leather (which is a 1/2 and 1/2 leather and yarn store) was having a super sale and I just couldn't resist. Had to buy the rest of my Berroco Jasper in Capao Bonito for my Central Park Hoodie!!! I finally have all the yarn!!! Im so excited and hope to finish for this coming winter. This is the first project that is planned for myself and the yarns feel and color is just so beautiful I just knew it was meant for this project. I'll buy the pattern Friday and start beginning June.

I also bought some Addi's (who could resist those) and some other miscellaneous yarn:

Needless to say I felt a little (just a little) guilty. I think my hand shook a little as I handed over the cash (I think Kathy may have noticed LOL). But in my defense it was yarn I was gonna buy anyways, I just happen to buy it all at once (that's what I'll keep telling myself). Ill just refrain from buying for a month or so. All these projects should keep me busy anyways. Here are some pics of my new stash additions. Welcome to the family!!

No comments: